Ayurveda and Lifestyle
Adopting modernization, you are giving up some traditional methods. Ayurveda is the oldest traditional method to heal or cure various health problems. Due To modernization, your lifestyle and diet get affected, and you do not have time to do some exercises.
Due to Western culture’s adoption, you are not conscious that you are harming your body cells by eating unhealthy street food, alcoholism, sugar-containing beverages that lead to toxins produced in the body and affecting your three doshas. An unhealthy diet and poor metabolism result in the production of harmful toxins that affects your body cell and reduce the resistance to fight against various diseases.
To keep your body toxins and harmful bacteria-free, you can choose the Ayurvedic treatment. To keep your body healthy, mentally, physically, and spiritually Shuddhi Ayurveda has introduced Divya Kit to resolve your health-related issues. To protect your body from various health problems, you can now buy a Divya kit order online and get it at your home address.
This Ayurvedic treatment helps to maintain the balance in three doshas and improves the immune system. Ayurveda is the Oldest healing treatment used more than 5000 years ago in Ancient India. The therapy in the Ayurvedic Health care system is done by using natural herbs, changes in diet, yoga, and meditation, and detoxification, or Panchkarma. To maintain your Panchbhutas’ health and balance your three body doshas, follow Ayurveda’s guidelines.
- Add the foods in your diet, which contain antioxidants. That type of food helps kill the harmful bacteria in your body and protects you from various infections.
- Always eat a healthy balanced nutritious diet to balance your three doshas, keeping your body diseases free and healthy.
- Take an adequate amount of water in a day to keep your boy hydrated. The hydrated body prevents the production and collection of toxins and bacterial growth in the body.
- Avoid milk, curd, paneer, cheese, etc. animal products because they took time to digest and enhance the growth of diseases causing bacteria.
- Stop eating non-vegetarian food in your daily diet plan.
- Stop alcohol intake and cigarette smoking.
- Make some changes in your lifestyle like to complete sleeping hours, avoid interrupting sleep patterns, etc.
- Manage your stress level to protect your body from neurological dysfunctions.
- Practice yoga and meditation to calm your mind and soul.
Ayurvedic treatment is natural and helps cure the health of its origin and reduce the risk of recurrence.
Benefits Of Ayurveda:
Ayurvedic treatment plays an essential role in keeping your body fit and healthy. To get health benefits to Order the Divya kit online. Everyone knows that unhealthy living culture, low immunity, bad eating habits, and lack of exercise make you sick and vulnerable to infections. But, Ayurveda can work on these factors and protect your body from diseases and infections.
In Ayurveda, detoxification is called Panchkrama means the complete cleaning of the body. It is a vital step to keep your body away from hazardous bacteria and toxins. You can regularly do your body’s detoxification by fasting and using some natural herbs to clean your body.
Metabolism plays a vital role in maintaining the health of the body. It helps to get rid of toxins from the body and prevents your indigestion problems like constipation, acidity, heartburn, piles, etc. natural herbs help maintain and boost the metabolism rate to keep your body energetic.
Natural herbs help absorb nutrients in the intestine and prevent you from constipation problems.
Natural herbs contain minerals, vitamins, poly nutrients, and essential amino acids that reach the demand of body cells for repairing and rejuvenating them.
natural herbs have anti-aging properties. It helps remove the blood’s impurities and helps the skin breathe healthily and remove the marks from your body’s surface and make it glowing and marks free.
Blood Glucose Level:
it has the property to balance the blood sugar level by enhancing your body’s insulin production.
It maintains the cholesterol level in the blood and prevents your blood vessels from blockage. Natural herbs help to clear the blockage and help to remove the toxins from the body.
Ayurvedic Herbs help reduce stress levels and prevent you from various anxiety disorders and neurological problems.
Bones And Muscles Health:
Natural Herbs contains minerals to strengthen the bones and muscles. It provides nutrients for their growth and function.
Natural herbs help maintain the body’s balance and protect you from various health problems like Hypothyroidism.
Divya kit contains four types of ayurvedic medicines in it that are made of various kinds of natural herbs. The Ayurvedic treatment includes are:
- Shatayu urja Tablet: It promotes the improvement of digestion, metabolism, boost immunity, and provides nutrition to your body.
- Shatayu Detox Powder: This ayurvedic powder helps to detoxify your body and excrete disease-causing bacteria and toxins from the body. This powder acts as a laxative and prevents you from chronic constipation problems.
- Shuddhikaran Tablet: These Ayurvedic tablets help clean your intestine and blood and refresh and repair the body’s injured cells.
- Divya Amrit Ras Or 32 herbs Tea: this is a herbal tea prepared from 32 naturally grown herbs and has various health benefits like it is a complete health supplement to keep your body healthy, it provides nutrition to the body cells, it has anti-aging properties that help in glowing skin, etc.
Ayurvedic Divya kit Products
To prepare the Divya kit or above mentioned Ayurvedic products, various herbs like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, shankhpushpi, Cinnamon, Long Pepper, Haldi, Tulsi, Brahmi, Saunf, Saunth, Neem Tej Pata, Bael Pat, Sarfoka, Sphatika Bhasma, Sanai, Guduchi, Kutuja, trikatu, Kutki, Shilajit, Triphala, Tinnevelly Seena, Carom seeds, Fenugreek, Kali Mirch, Red Chandan, White Chandan, Naag Kesar, Naag Bhasma, Muesli, Majeeth, Mulethi, Green Tea, Honey, Giloy, Binaksha, Amla, Behda, Harad, Gokhshuru, Gau Jaban, Pan Ki Jad, Choti Elaichi, Badi Elaichi, Arjuna, and Pudina, etc.
Moreover, if you are suffering from severe health issues, you can buy Divya kit orders online. And if you are not interested in purchasing the product online without consulting an expert ayurvedic Doctor.
You can visit the Shuddhi Clinic Near You and get health counseling regarding your health problems. Divya kit price in India is 4200 rupees only. You can get this treatment from a clinic, too, where an ayurvedic Expert doctor will check your health problem by examining your jeebh and Nadi Parikshan.
We have 150 Clinics or more than that in PAN India. If you fail to find the clinic, you can directly call our health consultant to get free best advice to treat your health problems. You can visit shuddhi to buy a Divya kit order online.