Divya Kit No Side Effects?
Are you afraid of using Ayurvedic remedies to heal your knee joint pain? Let me help you in this situation; I want to tell you that you can use Ayurvedic treatments to recover your health problem without any doubt. Instead of giving side effects, Divya kit or Ayurvedic remedies provide nourishment to your body. Ayurvedic remedies work on the root cause of disease to cure it.
Ayurveda is the ancient oldest method of healing, and it is based on a single belief that the health or wellness of human beings depends upon the balance between body, mind, and soul.
According to Ayurveda, the human body is made from Five elements, Space, Air, Water, Earth, Fire. Thesis five-element combines and forms three dosha of body, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
The disruption in the balance of any of the three doshas affects body cells’ functioning, leading to disease origin in your body.
Nowadays, people get modernized. They choose instant treatment for their health problem, besides knowing that allopathic medicines are not the permanent solution to their health problem and have side effects on the body. Even if they know about it, they do not agree to use Ayurvedic remedies because Ayurvedic remedies took time to heal. It is not suppressing the health problems but eradicating them from their root’s roots. Ayurvedic treatments are the permanent solution to the health problem.
What Do You Understand by Osteoarthritis?
It is the joints’ chronic disease condition; when cartilage presents, your bones’ ends lose their elasticity. And you may feel joint pain, stiffness, difficulty in movement, and inflammation of the knee.
Causes: Your joints get affected because of toxins collection in them due to the adoption of an unhealthy lifestyle, bad eating habits, lack of exercise, and weak immunity.
- Heavy weight lifting
- Hormonal changes
- Cigarette smoking
Symptoms of Osteoarthritis: Ayurvedic remedies or Divya kit has no side effect on your body. It prevents the collection of toxins collection and protects you from these all symptoms, like
- Redness around knee
- Light headache
- Difficulty in movement
- Difficulty in sitting or standing
- Joint stiffness
- Cracking sound
Ayurvedic Remedies for Osteoarthritis of Knee Joint Pain
While modern health science has no specific treatment for osteoarthritis, they suppress the disease by giving you steroids and analgesics to reduce the pain. And you all know that steroids and painkillers directly affect your kidney function, or in the future, you may get the problem of chronic kidney disease if you take these medications for a long time.
The kidney is your essential organ, so it is good to choose Ayurvedic treatment for knee joint pain and prevent your kidney from getting damaged. Ayurveda uses a different natural method to heal the osteoarthritis problem.
Panchakarma Therapy: The primary function of Panchakarma therapy is to remove toxins from the body and prevent the occurrence of diseases. In this Ayurvedic therapy, different steps are used for flushing out the toxins from internal organs. In Panchakarma therapy, different Ayurvedic herbs with medicinal properties are used. It involves, Snehana, Swedana, Shodhana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti, Raktamokshana.
Healthy Diet: Healthy diet is essential to get rid of knee joint pain. You have to avoid too much spicy, oily, and acidic food eating. Make a habit of eating fiber-rich fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Use natural spices, like ginger, cumin, and carom seeds in your cooking.
Healthy lifestyle: Unhealthy lifestyle is one of the leading causes of osteoarthritis. To stay healthy, you must keep some points on your mind, such as.
- Avoid heavy weight lifting or overburden work.
- Avoid alcohol intake, chewing tobacco, and cigarette smoking.
- Take proper sleep and rest to keep your body healthy and fit.
- Stop eating non-vegetarian food and dairy products.
- Do exercise or physical activity to maintain a healthy weight.
- Keep yourself away from stress-causing situations.
- Practice yoga and meditation daily to relax your mind.
There are various herbs like Boswellia, Ashwagandha, Turmeric, Ginger, Triphala, and Guggul, etc. which show their effectiveness in reducing joint inflammation and give you relief from discomfort or knee pain.
- Boswellia And inflammation: It is natural herbs that block the release of inflammation-causing chemicals (leukotrienes) in your body. It prevents your knee from inflammation and relieves you from knee discomfort.
- Turmeric And Inflammation: Turmeric has antioxidant properties. It inhibits the production of inflammation-causing enzymes in your body and prevents knee inflammation. It also protects your stomach and prevents ulcer formation.
- Ashwagandha And Inflammation: Ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It protects your knee from infection and prevents you from severe knee pain.
- Shatavari And Swelling: A natural herb that may reduce pain and swelling due to its anti-inflammatory property. It is a cold herb that soothes your body, and it provides lubrication too.
You can also go for other herbs to heal your knee joint pain, such as Ginger, Triphala, Carom Seeds, Giloy, Green Tea, Shankhpushpi, etc.
You can buy a Divya kit By shuddhi Ayurveda with all-natural ingredients if you are suffering from osteoarthritis. Divya kit has no side effects, and it is a very effective Ayurvedic treatment to remove the harmful toxins from the body. It will detoxify your whole body and prevent you from knee inflammation. And also, if you want to see a doctor for a health consultation.
You can visit the Shuddhi clinic near you, where an expert Ayurvedic doctor does a physical examination to determine the cause of health problems. He will give you health counseling regarding your health problem. However, if you can’t visit the clinic, you can call our health experts to get free health advice to heal your health problem.